home       about       team       fashion       beauty       home décor       how to       lifestyle       rss

The Statement Tee



It took me awhile to get into statement t-shirts, especially since it seemed so crass to be advertising something on your chest. It definitely didn't help that there was an influx of really in-your-face statements, and it seemed like it was one trend that I would rather have missed out on.

However, statement tees have evolved with the times, and I am slowly coming around to the them; from the Save Britney tees, to Karl Lagerfield's 'Bling is over', statement tees are getting smarter and more understated.

I think the defining moment was me stumbling into bed at 2 in the morning absolutely exhausted and finding my boyfriend's t-shirt strewn on with the words 'Sleep is so last night'.

Sometimes, a statement tee really does say it all.

3 comments:

  1. Well we've certainly come a long way from "I'm with stupid" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL i like the third one, but yeah im like you skeptical when it comes to statement tees, but they have come along

    ReplyDelete

“You can get through life with bad manners, but it's easier with good manners.” Play nice, dears!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails