home       about       team       fashion       beauty       home décor       how to       lifestyle       rss

Blog Team

Here's a brief introduction to the regular contributors to Delusions of Style:











 call me Miss Aida
current location: Melbourne, Australia
profession/interest(s): Student, self-indulgent writer easily distracted by pretty things.
i describe my style as Changes with my mood, with a strong lean towards classical styles.
i am inspired by People.
i cannot live without my Dose of optimism.

call me Miss Tuesday
current location: Melbourne, Australia
profession/interest(s): Journalism major turned freelance graphic & web designer; weekend shopaholic; aspiring full-time beach bum.
i describe my style as flirting with the dark side.
i am inspired by many things at various points in time.
i cannot live without my playlist... what's life without the music?

call me Qohl Kueen
current location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
profession/interest(s): Photographer
+ Images of anything and everything, I'm very visually oriented
+ Foreign cultures
+ Easily distracted by gorgeous hair
i describe my style as Rockn' & Rolln' preppy sprinkled with cuteness and topped with own individuality.
i am inspired by my ever changing universe and the fearlessness of Carrie Bradshaw.
i cannot live without my eyeliner!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails