home       about       team       fashion       beauty       home décor       how to       lifestyle       rss

Spring Sandals: Roman Invasion

Spring has officially sprung (calendar-wise at least) here in the Southern Hemisphere. While the temperature here in Victoria is still pretty cool (and windy), at least we're seeing a bit more of the glorious golden face of the sun. Some things I look forward to in spring - besides the sun and warmer weather (hey, I may flirt with the Dark Side, but Tropical blood still runs in my veins!): firing up the 'barbie' every evening, weekend trips to the Surfcoast, the Spring Racing Carnival, and ditching the winter-warming layers.



It would appear that this season the footwear is continuing the gladiator trend from last year, only now the high-heeled version is coming to the fore. I was not a fan of the gladiator flats then, but the heels are just... wow. Maybe I'm partial to heels because I'm vertically challenged? Anyway, some personal favourites include:



Spring Sandals: Roman Invasion

I. Kentaro (Nine West) • II. Jamie (Nine West) • III. Blondie (Zu) • IV. Victoria (Mollini) • V. Vera (Wittner)

No comments:

Post a Comment

“You can get through life with bad manners, but it's easier with good manners.” Play nice, dears!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails