home       about       team       fashion       beauty       home décor       how to       lifestyle       rss

Polyvore, Mi Amor!

I had almost forgotten about this site which I used to faithfully frequent some time ago. A grown up dress-up application for all, Polyvore was a gem I first discovered through Facebook. It is a limitless source of clothes and art. Pretty, pretty things all available for your perusal.

I have lost hours of myself going through the items I could play around with and which most people would agree, would be accessible only in our wildest, glamourous dreams ^_^

Get your inspirations from the biggest labels to the newest indie trends. Here's what I just came up with minutes ago to kick off our games ^_^

J'adore

My favourite part of all, picking out clothes and throwing them around without having to clean my room up later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

“You can get through life with bad manners, but it's easier with good manners.” Play nice, dears!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails